Présenté par Blogger.

Recap of lost ones...

Hi guys!

I've started this tradition of publishing all the cards that haven't made it on Blogland in the past year, whether because Blogger acted up (yeah, happened a few times) or simply because I forgot to set up the post, AH! That way, it clears what is in draft mode and I can start fresh with the next year. Or at least, that's what I tell myself :-P

But hey, this year isn't too bad, only three projects that were lost and/or forgotten!

The first one is for Lime Citron, using some gorgeous circle stamps, a beautiful badge and French sentiment, paired with some My Mind's Eye papers, I Am Roses' flowers and a Saturated Canary stamp that was available at LDRS Creative a while ago.



I mean, hello dimension!!!



For Ah!La Carte, a gorgeous project I did using one of their card kits and the lovely stamp by The Greeting Farm.



For SugarPea Designs... I have a short and sweet project to share with you today, featuring the new Pucker Up stamp set that was released in June. 

My amazing teammates have all been doing a fantastic job with this set and here I was in my craftroom, thinking how to make you guys see the upmost potential of it. And the light shone; using it into a masculine, yet completely sweet (pun intended ;-)) way. 


So I first stamped the little tea bag from the stamp set here and there on a piece of Cryogen White cardstock so that I could colour them with my Copic markers. It doesn't matter where you place them, as I went on and die-cut a shape with the largest SugarCuts – Stitched Flags. You'll notice that I added some shadows in light grey tones on one side of each tea bag so that it would look more dimensional. It's a quick tip that goes a long way!

Once that was done, all I had to do was to fold a basic white cardbase in two and layer it with a patterned paper from the Happy Camper Patterned Paper Collection.



I also added a simple sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and popped it on top, with a few Nuvo drops. Hope you like it :-)

Aucun commentaire