Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New release, Pucker up!

It's Friiiiiiday, yippie yay!

And probably the day you've all been waiting for, as the new release at SugarPea Designs will be available TONIGHT at 6pm EST :-) 

Today's card features the MOST AMAZING STAMP SET EVER DESIGNED by my friend Becky Pearce, I swearrrr! This set, called Pucker Up, is all about inspiration and memories of good times for me from our time at CHA this year (Phoenix 2017).

Mark my word, you'll see it everywhere! And while my teammates decided to use the pitcher stamp or the little lemons, I thought I'd turn this and go out-of-the-box with the gelato cups!




And don't forget that you receive a free stamp set (called our incentive program!) when you order for $60 and more ;-)

14 commentaires

~amy~ a dit...

Oh I love this!

Heidi a dit...

Love this superfun stamp set, gorgeous card design!

Lindar C a dit...

Your card looks yummy!!

Stacey Kowbel a dit...

Such a sweet card! The colours are fantastic. And I have to laugh, because I thought the gelato cups were cupcakes :)

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Adorable stamps and card!!! Love the gorgeous colors!!!

Anonyme a dit...

I love your colors in this card! It's gorgeous! I love that it has just a hint of the yellow! TFS!

MiamiKel a dit...

Stephanie, your card is so classic and elegant and gorgeously colored! Seriously, this card is goals! Love it! ♥

Mary Holshouser a dit...

Love that the cups have faces.
this is a sweet stamp set.
thanks for sharing.

Amy M. a dit...

Your colouring job makes me want to just eat these up!!!

Carisa a dit...

I neeeeeeeeed this card in my life! Love!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Adorable card ...love the great images and wonderful colouring.

Sue D a dit...

Sweet card with the row of gelato cups. I like the papers you used.

Becca Yahrling a dit...

Super sweet design; love this adorable set.

Unknown a dit...

Love the gelato!